Questionnaire on climate change
What do you think climate change is?
- The increasing number of natural disasters.
- Pollution of air, water, soil and surroundings.
- Changes of the climate because of people’s irresponsible influence.
Where do you get the most information about climate change from?
- from television
- from the Internet
- from my teachers
- from scientific magazines
- I am not interested in these pieces of information.
Which of the followings are greenhouse gases?
- carbon dioxide
- carbon monoxide
- water vapour
What are the effects of global warming?
- extreme storms and floods
- earthquakes, volcanic eruptions
- polar light
- The increasing of the temperatures for 1.5 - 4.5ºC in every 100 - 150 years.
- Melting of the Polar Iceland and raising of sea level.
- Increasing of the evaporation of the sea which causes the increasing of cloudiness.
What is the biggest source of carbon dioxide?
- rice cultivation
- aerosol deodorants and spray cans
- shooting rubbish
- What does the 'Ozone Hole' mean?
- A space object, whose gravitation is so strong that even the light cannot escape it.
- A mist above the megalopolises at rush hours on hot dry days.
- The opening in space through which we are watched by the aliens.
- The ozone layer in upper layers of the atmosphere becomes thinner.
Which compound causes the formation of acid rain?
- Carbon oxide (CO),
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2),
- Chloro fluoro hydrocarbon (CFC),
- Sodium chloride (NaCl).
Which of the followings are environmental attitudes and behaviour?
- I collect waste selectively.
- I use plastic bags for shopping.
- I have a shower instead of having a bath.
- I do not turn off the tap while cleaning my teeth.
- I switch off the computer if I do not use it for a longer time.
Which of the following energy sources are alternative or renewable sources of energy?
- sun-rays energy,
- nuclear fuel,
- wind energy.
Which of man's activities at the production of energy influences the most climate changes?
- Production of nuclear energy in nuclear electric plants,
- The use of fossil fuels for heating, production of electric energy and the use of these fuels for vehicles,
- Production of the electricity with wind and sun power.